Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Eggplant Balls with Mustard and Honey Dip

This is probably the cheapest recipe (under 100 pesos) I have done for this blog. But nevertheless, my roommates liked it. Edith kept sneaking into the kitchen to taste bits while I was cooking. Ayrah kept saying "ang sarap" (delicious!) while watching the United Concert. Ana ate a piece, an accomplishment, since she doesn't eat vegetables at all. And Ruby, well, what can I say, she always does love eating. hehe. It just makes cooking so worthwhile with such appreciate roommates.hehe. I should really get serious with the Culinary Arts School, lol.

So anyways, its affordable and simple. Grill the eggplant first, peel off the skin and cut into small pieces. In a bowl, mix eggplant, cheese, bell pepper, ground pepper, salt, bread crumbs, ground pork, one egg. Scoop a spoonful in your palm and form it into balls same like how you make meatballs. Deep-fry. Serve with mustard and honey dip

1 comment:

  1. i want this...

    nice blog by the way. i'll add you in my links ok? :)

    ReplyDelete