Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Contemplating Visit

Last time I posted an entry regarding browsing the arts housed in Lopez Museum from any desktop through an interactive button from their website. I enjoyed doing just that and also decided I would visit the museum one of these days and write about it here. The one thing that holds me back is I am sure I won’t be allowed to take any picture inside the museum for security reasons. Understandable, but really too bad. Since I won't have any photo except the building of the museum maybe, I was contemplating a scheme to present my visit in another way. I was browsing through a blueprinting site which offers to convert an architects design to blueprint and layout when an idea popped into my mind. Why not an unofficial lay-out of the Lopez Museum? I’m an IE and lay-out is just my thing. I’m not sure if this contemplation is illegal but wouldn’t it be a nice guide even before you go to museum that you would have an idea on which area you would want to check out first? I’m sure it’s not only me that has this nagging habit of reading guides and manuals first before doing anything or going anywhere. It’s just better to have an idea first on the course of actions that one would take for less effort and time wasted.

0 comments:

Post a Comment